Delta is one of the major air carriers of the United States and always takes the supreme care of their passengers worldwide. One can make the reservations smoother and more comfortable by booking the flight tickets with them online at their website. They provide many coupons and offers to increase the excitement of the travel. You can also acquire meal vouchers to choose your favorite and tasty food on the journey at discounted rates. Here is the complete detail of how to use Delta meal voucher and choose the preferred food. Following is the information that is focused on the eligibility, process, and conditions.
What are Delta Airlines meal vouchers?
Meal vouchers are those that a passenger can redeem at any particular participating location, including dining, food, merchant code, and restaurant. One can access the meal option at least two hours prior to the scheduled departure so that airlines can arrange the food accordingly.
How to use and redeem a meal voucher delta?
Passengers can use or redeem the vouchers at the time of reservation. To know how to use Delta meal vouchers after the booking, you can follow the basic steps online, as mentioned further, and add your favorite food items.
- Firstly, access the official web portal of Delta Airlines at www.delta.com.
- After this, you can pick the My Trips icon from the top of the screen.
- You must add the booking confirmation number and the passenger’s full name to search for the reservation.
- When you tap on the search button, you can acquire the reservation.
- At the menu, select the additional service icon.
- You need to add the appropriate food voucher to get the food menu.
- Choose the preferred food to get onto the flight.
- When you pay for the food, apply the voucher and pay the difference, if any.
- Delta Airlines will provide you with the confirmation message in your mail.
Travelers can also communicate with the customer service team to discuss about the vouchers. You must call on the Delta Airlines phone number at 1 (800) 221-1212 and hear to the automated voice commands. When you connect with the representative, you can find help for the meal and food.
Does a Delta Airlines meal voucher have an expiration date?
Yes, Delta meal vouchers have an expiration date of one year from the date of issuance. You can use the meal vouchers during this time period to avoid any hassles. However, you can extend the coupons if you want by paying extra depending on the SkyMiles category.
Can I use a Delta meal voucher outside of the airport?
Yes, if you are incapable of using the vouchers online, you can redeem meals at the airport. When you reach the suitable airport on time, you can proceed to the help desk located there. You must deliver all the information to the representative and ask them to use the meal vouchers.
What are the terms and conditions to use Delta meal vouchers?
Before proceeding to use the vouchers, it is essential to be aware of the rules as per Delta Airlines, which are given below.
- All the meal vouchers must be redeemed within one year of the date of the issuance.
- The meal vouchers are applicable to the food, dining, and restaurants only.
- Delta Airlines is not liable for any losses, damage, or injury arising from the vouchers or amenities associated with the third party.
- Your meal vouchers can be rejected if it is more than the issued amount. For this, you will be responsible for checking the remaining voucher value to use in the future at multiple locations.
- If you cross the redemption date, then the remaining value will become void.
- Although, Delta Airlines meal vouchers are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.